Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cleveland Browns (Away-Game) Tailgate and Pig Roast

Sunday, we tailgated with our friends, Courtney and Trevor, their family, and their other friends! Daddy and I put on our jersey's and jeans and got ready for the big game! Trevor has a bus all decked out with tailgating gear (ie. a couple flat screen tv's (one on the inside and one outside), a keg (mommy said I don't need to know what this is yet and not for a very long time)!

I have a special love for buses ever since I got my Little People Bus! The start of school and all of the buses that go through my neighborhood have only helped to strengthen this love! So when we arrived to the tailgate and I saw this big, black bus up close and personal, sitting in the drive way, I thought I must be in heaven! :)

I checked it out, just interested in the outside at first. Once, I warmed up to the bus a little, I timidly checked out the inside.

Da-da and I relaxed here (which was actually a bed for Trevor's parents dog but which was the perfect size for me)! We watched the game from a few of their many tv's throughout their house (including in their theatre in the basement as well as the tv hanging in the basement hallway outside of the theatre). Here we were watching from the patio tv. Da-da read ma-ma's mind as soon as she saw the tv and just a split second before she asked the question, ".....do you have to cover this tv or take it down when it rains or snows?" Nope, this was a weather-proof tv, even Cleveland weather proof as it can be in temps as low as negative 45 degrees with 3 foot icesicles hanging from it!

Having fun on the dogs couch!

It's not a tailgate without a little game of corn hole!


Ma-ma's little man!!!
So enthralled with the big kids! Look at me looking at them in awe!
Jackson, the dog, and I became fast friends!!! He was a good dog and let me give him lots of big bear hugs!
Helping Jackson look for whatever it was he was looking for. Food, I think!
I've never seen a waterfall in someones backyard before! So, of course, this caught my attention and I had to go check it out!!!
I found a very cool rock near the waterfall. And yep, that's my truck in hand....I don't go many places without my truck(s)!
Playing with my truck!
There were a lot of steps that I could drive it up!


No comments: