Monday, September 21, 2009

My Fish, Finn!!!

Ever since our neighbor fish, who we pet-sat for a week, left, I randomly walk up to the counter in our kitchen (where he lived while he was here) and say "fish" and do my cute "uh-uh" with my hands up (in English - meaning "where is he?"). As much as it broke mommy's heart when I did this, she really did not want another animal to take care of...specifically a fish tank to clean.

Daddy told Aunt Heather about this and Aunt Heather said she wanted to buy me a fish!

Oh, do I have my mommy wrapped around my finger, or what!?!?! She finally gave in and gave Aunt Heather the okay to get me a fish!!!!

I was so happy when Aunt Heather brought me my very own fish!!! We named him Finn! And we all love him already!

Finn, the fish!

I was all smiles!!!

This is how mommy said I could pet the fish!
Just watching Finn swim!

Thank you Aunt Heather! I love you!


No comments: