Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy, Monday September 7th!

Happy Birthday to the best mommy in the entire universe! Mommy, I love you soooo much! I love seeing you first thing in the morning when I wake up. I love how you play trucks with me. I love cuddling on your lap or in between your legs and reading books. I love how you are so understanding when I want to read the same page of the same book, over and over again. I also love how you are understanding when I am a little whiny, especially when I am tired and you give me extra hugs to make me feel better. I love how you cook me warm eggs for breakfast with extra cheese in them. I love going for walks outside with you. I love looking for trucks, especially Bubba, with you while we are in the car. I love when you take me to the AWESOME park. I love when we go to feed the ducks together. I love how you answer me when I call your name (about 100 times a day). I love how you drop whatever you are doing when I come grab your hand and lead you to something I want to show you. I love dancing to the music with you. I love singing to the music with you and just listening to you sing too. I love when you kiss my boo-boo's and make them all better. I love when you read to me before naps and bed. I love when you make me giggle...so hard that you would think it makes my tummy hurt. I love when you silently say your prayers for me (even though I can't hear you, I know you are praying for me and thanking God for me when I see the tears in your eyes). Thank you for your prayers, mommy. I love every single one of your gazillion hugs and kisses you give me every day. Most of all, mommy, I love how you love me more than I could ever imagine being loved!

I love you, mommy! Happy Birthday!

No comments: