Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Monday - Kettering At Home Labor Day Parade!

Monday was Labor Day AND mommy's birthday! The city my Gammy lives in has a Labor Day Parade every year. Gammy has been very excited to take me to this parade! It was a rainy morning but it stopped just in time for the parade and when I say just in time....I mean like 10 minutes before the parade was set to start!


And the parade has begun!

There was an American flag hanging from a very cool crane!

We saw Army people,
a big dog and bird,

a man riding a unicycle,
motorcycles,
a clown, who was giving away free shakes (mommy got really excited...and then he shook her hand...hahaha),
Browns fans,
who I cheered for,
and horses!

Gammy shared her bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jelly with me. YUMMY!
And Poppy held me when my legs got tired!
Gammy, Poppy, and me (the ground must have been very interesting)!

The parade was great! But the end of the parade meant it was soon time to start saying our goodbye's. We don't hate many things but one thing we do hate is saying goodbye to Gammy and Poppy! :( Gammy and Poppy, I love you sooooo much and love every single 10th of a second we get to spend together! I will miss you terribly (tear, tear)...until next time. KISS, KISS, and a BIG SQUEEZE!!!!! Thanks for a wonderful weekend! LOVE YOU!

No comments: