Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My 4 month stats!

Yesterday at my pediatrician appointment, I weighed 13 pounds, 5 ounces and I am 24.5 inches long. My weight is in the 25th percentile and my height is in the 50th percentile. I spent most of the time talking to my pediatrician, Dr. Sangree. Even when mommy and daddy were trying to talk to her, I just kept on talking and when I felt like they couldn't hear me, I just talked louder and louder! At one point it seemed as if we were all shouting so we could hear eachother. :) Everything went good with Dr. Sangree. She said I looked GREAT! She also said I can start on cereal and veggies in about a month or so. Mommy is going to make my baby food for me (with the exception of my cereal) and I am so excited to see what it tastes like! I will report back on the subject when I am about 5 months old. After Dr. Sangree left the room another lady walked in with my shots. I had to get 2 shots again and boy did they hurt. I was not very happy but mommy tried to give me a paci (which I usually don't like) to soothe me and I was just sucking away on it. When we got home, I was sleeping in my car seat still sucking on my paci! It made my boo-boo's feel alot better!

This morning I slept until 10:30 (the shots have really worn me out) and I woke up not real happy. I was sad this morning and was running a fever (102.6). Mommy called the pediatrician and they said that a fever is not uncommon for a day or so after the vaccines and if Tylenol doesn't bring it down to call back. I cried myself to sleep in mommy's arms and she rocked me for awhile so we could cuddle. I took a great nap....I may have even set a new record for myself...FOUR HOURS!!!! And I may have slept longer but mommy wanted to make sure I didn't have a burning high fever so she came in and felt my head which may have led to me waking up. Well, I'm not scheduled to go back to the pediatrician for 2 months so I will have another weight and height update then! YAY, no shots for 2 months!!! :)

No comments: