Monday, August 4, 2008

Let me show you how strong my neck is getting!!!

Just in the past two weeks my neck has become so strong. I can pick my head up nice and high and push my chest up with my arms during tummy time. It is so much more fun now that I can see all of the interesting things around me instead of having my face stuck in my activity mat because my head was just too heavy to lift up! I love looking at mommy, daddy, and Bailey during tummy time! Bailey is especially interesting for a couple reasons. No. 1 Bailey jingles!!! Bailey's tags on his collar jingle and make lots of noise when he walks around. No. 2 whenever I am doing tummy time, Bailey thinks we want to play with him too. Maybe because we are down at his level...or maybe because mommy is usually showing me all of my fun toys attached to my activity mat so Bailey wants to show us all of his toys too. During tummy time, Bailey typically empties his whole toy basket from the other room by bringing us his toys, one by one. Since Bailey is constantly on the move and making noise with every move he makes, I usually can't take my eyes off him!!! I just can't wait until I'm on the move too and can follow Bailey around!
Another thing that I love to look at during tummy time is...MYSELF! I just love looking at my reflection in the mirror...I am just SO HANDSOME!!! Well, I know, I actually don't know it's me I am looking at..but what I do know is the baby in the reflection is so much fun to talk to and giggle and smile at!!!


I'm getting strong like my daddy!
What a handsome baby that is in the mirror!
He's still there even when I turn my head like this...
Well, it doesn't look like he is leaving anytime soon so I'm going to start talking to him!

No comments: