Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Learning to sit in my big boy chair!

Now that my neck is getting stronger and I can hold my head up pretty good, I am advancing on to learning how to sit! I have this really cool orange chair...called a bebepod. It comes with a tray too so when I can start eating snacks I can rest my snacks on my tray. It also comes with a really neat toy that spins around, makes noise, and is so colorful! Mommy and gammy sat me in my pod on the counter the other day and I was having a great time sitting there watching them. Yes, we all know the counter is no-no but they did not walk away from me so I was nice and safe. Plus being up high on the counter helped me keep my head up because I was so interested in looking around at mommy and gammy.
I'm sitting!!! YAY!!! Hi mommy and gammy!
Geez, my head sure is heavy!
Woops, I'm starting to lean a little!
I sure like this toy on my tray!!!

No comments: