Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gammy's visit!

Well, I am refreshed.....I just woke from a 2hour and 45 minute nap! And mommy says that I haven't been taking the best naps the past week+. Well, I have to admit I have not been a consistent good napper lately...most of the time it's just a 30-45 minute nap...and every now and then I'll throw in a 2 hour nap just to keep mommy on her toes! This afternoon was one of those times! Mommy and gammy wore me out this morning by taking me to daddy's work so I could see Gramps, Aunt Heather, daddy of course, and all of daddy's great co-workers! I was exhausted when we got home so I took a nice snooze! Plus, I know I'm going to have an eventful pediatrician visit later this afternoon so I thought I better rest up for that too. How much do you think I weigh???? :)

Okay, back to the title of this entry. My gammy just left me and mommy and Bailey...again. It's so great when gammy comes to visit but then it's so sad when she leaves. We wish gammy could stay here with us in Cleveland FOREVER! :( Well, gammy's visit was wonderful. Gammy got to play with me alot and talk to me alot too. I just have the best time talking to gammy! We did alot of tummy time, some strolls, some sitting and lots of entertaining with my toys that I take straight to my mouth when I can get a grip on them! I just loved looking at gammy when she was around and always smiled and giggled a couple times too! I miss gammy so much already and can't wait to see her again soon!!! I love you gammy! SO MUCH!




No comments: