Monday, August 18, 2008

Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, Cousin Addison and Cousin Wrigley's visit

Friday evening my Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin, Cousin Addison and Cousin Wrigley came to visit me. Daddy and Uncle Dustin went to the Indians game while mommy, Aunt Kristi, and my cousins, Bailey, and me played! We only got to play for a short while and then it was bedtime. After we went to bed the mommies talked and watched TV (gymnastics) like old times. Bailey and Wrigley (Buzz is his new nickname...kinda a coincidence because cousin Wrigley got stung by a bee a few weeks ago..right on his little nose). :( Saturday, mommy, daddy, and I went to Ben and Kylie's new house for a quick dinner. Quick is mommy and daddy's new most used word...every where we go and everything we do is much quicker now. Ben made his famous pizza and it was delicious!!! And their new house is sooo nice!



No comments: