Monday, August 25, 2008

House-hunting!

Mommy and I have been saying lots of prayers to God that we sell our house soon and find a new house that we love soon too! This house-selling business and house-hunting business is really not too fun and kinda stressful. Lots of times I don't get to take my naps when I need to because we have to be out of our house for a showing. Usually we just go out for a stroll but when I'm sleepy I'm not very happy. Mommy sings ABC's to me and that calms me down, the only problem is mommy has to keep on singing them to me to keep me calm and happy. One night we had a showing that lasted over an hour...betcha can't guess how many times mommy sang the ABC's (I think mommy lost count too). Also, when mommy, daddy, and I go look at houses that usually keeps me up way past my nap time too. Whew, it's exhausting! And mommy and daddy originally planned to not move until mommy was pregnant again with my little brother or sister (so not for awhile). Good thing they decided to try now instead...I'm sure this would be so much rougher is mommy was pregnant! Please say some prayers that this house stuff works out!

This weekend was especially busy, we went out house-hunting Saturday and were gone for over 4 hours! Boy did I have a really good nap when we got home!


Sunday we had two showings so we spent alot of time strolling and singing!

Bailey is exhausted too! He was trying to catch some zzzzzz's in between our showings yesterday using his bunny as a pillow.





I wore my new outfit from Dick and Debbie (my cousin Addison's grandma and grandpa) on Saturday!






No comments: