Sunday, June 1, 2008

My FOUR Hour Nap on Saturday!

Well I must have been a pretty tired boy Saturday afternoon...either that or my daddy (and car seat) has the magic touch. Let me tell you all about it! Mommy went for a run so it was just daddy and I (mommy took Bailey on her run..don't worry I'm not forgetting to include him too). Daddy put me in my stroller and took me on a walk. I started to fall asleep on my walk so daddy kept me in my car seat and sat me next to him while he sat in the recliner. I slept in my car seat for FOUR HOURS!!! Every now and then daddy or mommy rocked me a little if I was starting to stir. Mommy told daddy this never happens during the week when you are at work...mommy said I usually just take little cat naps (ie. 30 min MAX)!

Mommy and daddy were so amazed they had to take pictures for me to share with you.

By the way...it is now Sunday and I have been sleeping for two and a half hours..once again in my car seat. Mommy had the magic touch today. I could maybe beat my 4 hour record but I need to wake up so mommy and daddy can go to the mall. Mommy's getting a much needed pedicure (and much deserved I should say....she takes such good care of me and wakes up at whatever hour of the night when I let her know I'm hungry)!!!!
Bailey's wondering when I'm going to wake up a play
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Bailey's waiting patiently while I sleep

No comments: