Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I LOVE being read to

One of my favorite things is being read to. Mommy first read The Very Hungry Caterpillar to me when I was fussy one day a few weeks ago. It calmed me down and the was the only book mommy took off the bookcase that time so she read it again. Then I started to fall asleep so mommy read it again. Well, mommy read that book 10 times in a row!!! I just loved listening to her read so she didn't want to stop. She learned her lesson after that though...get more than one book to read at a time since I love it so much! Mommy now has The Very Hungry Caterpillar memorized as well as many others like Moo, Baa, La La La and Not The Hippopotamus. I love when mommy tries to make the animal sounds and the different voices of the characters in the stories! I can't wait until I can read my books...but before that I can't wait until I can turn the pages for mommy and daddy!

Here's mommy reading:

No comments: