Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gammy left again...so sad :(

Gammy came to visit us Monday and she had to leave this morning. It was a short visit but a sweet visit! :) We had alot of fun when gammy was here. I smiled at her every time she was near me and was just telling her my whole life story. Gammy loves to talk too so we just had some of the best conversations!!! :) Gammy held me lots, watched me get a bath in the big bathtub, and went on strolls with me! I love when my gammy is with me so so so much and I get really sad when she leaves. My mommy gets really sad too. Bailey also gets very sad. He loves his grandma so much because she always took good care of him when mommy and daddy would go on vacations. Gammy always takes Bailey on lots of walks when she is here too or when Bailey is at Gammy's. After Gammy left Bailey was running around the house looking out all of the windows trying to find Gammy and see if she was coming back. :( Mommy took pictures of Bailey and I pouting after Gammy left. :( We miss you Gams and can't wait to see you again soon....in 1 week!!! YAY!!!!



No comments: