Thursday, June 12, 2008

My first night in my crib!!!

Well, I ACCIDENTALLY slept in my crib last night. Mommy wasn't planning on starting to put me in my crib at night until next week...she still couldn't bear me not being right next to her and thought she had another few days to work on that. Since mommy had put me in my crib to nap yesterday she also put me in my crib after my 7:30pm feed thinking that I would have a 9:30pm feed and then she would put me in my bassinet to sleep after that. 9:30 came and went, then 10:00, then 10:30..mommy was just doing things around the house waiting for me to wake up and eat...she should have been sleeping too!!! :) Mommy was tempted to wake me up and feed me and then put me in my bassinet, thinking if she went to bed at 10:30, I would probably wake her up right after she fell asleep. But mommy didn't wake me up and I slept until 2:15am!!! 6 hours in my crib!!! You would have thought mommy slept really good too...but nope. Mommy had the monitor sitting in the bassinet right next to her just looking at it...missing me...wondering if I was starving...wondering if I needed my diaper changed. She was so happy to see me at 2:15am and couldn't stop kissing me!!! Well, I slept great in my crib on my first night. Mommy didn't sleep so well all night. She just really missed me and had tears just sitting in her eyes all night. She'll get use to it though. After my 2:15am feed, I woke up at 6am and then around 9:30am. I was just talking to myself for a while in my crib and then mommy wanted to see me so bad she came in to get me. I am usually really pleasant in the mornings....so I don't think I would have ever cried...I would have just kept talking to myself until mommy came in to talk! YAY!!! I hope I continue to do good in my crib!

No comments: