Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My first bath in the big bathtub!!!

YAY! I have graduated from the kitchen counter to the big bathtub! But I haven't given up my yellow teddy bear sponge yet...I still need him! I had a great time in the big bath. I loved when mommy squeezed the warm water from the washcloth on me and I loved sticking my toes in the water and kicking my legs. Mommy kept a warm washcloth on my belly to help me stay warm. (She learned that trick from Aunt Kristi)! Thanks for teaching that to mommy Aunt Kristi! See me loving my first big boy bath!!!





1 comment:

Mommy and her munchkins said...

You're welcome, my sweet nephew! Aunt Kristi seems to learn something new every day with raising your cousin, Addison. I will keep giving your mommy suggestions that I think might be good for you. Love you, Noah! See you in 2 days!