Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend in Columbus!!!

I had the best weekend!!! Let me tell you all about it! Mommy, daddy, and I and Bailey of course went down to my Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin's house in Columbus on Saturday morning. I was so good in the car. I slept the entire time and just started to make a few noises as we were turning onto Aunt Kristi's street. I was telling mommy and daddy how happy I was that we were there (and that I was pretty hungry) but they can't understand what I am saying yet. My Gammy and Poppy were also at Aunt Kristi's. I hadn't met my poppy yet so I was really excited to see him and I was so excited to see my gammy too! And my aunt, uncle, cousin Addison and cousin Wrigley (Bailey was really excited to see Wrigley too...he knows when we are getting close to their house and he stands up to look out the car window and wags his tail)!!!

On Saturday, us girls and Noah hung out inside while the boys stained Kristi and Dustin's deck. Then we cooked out and everyone relaxed in the evening.

On Sunday...which was my Gammy's birthday, after we woke up we went to church. Mommy and I got their halfway through because I had to eat first. Mommy was worried how I would do in church but I did very very good! It was my first time...I really liked listening to the music! The boys worked on the deck again while the girls and I hung out inside. After the boys were done, mommy, gammy, and Aunt Kristi went to Easton to take gammy shopping for her birthday. Daddy took very good care of me while mommy was gone. He gave me a bottle, gave me tummy time, and took me for a walk. We had alot of fun! That evening my Aunt Lori and Shawn came for my gammy's birthday dinner...and to see me (they hadn't seen me yet)!!!! We cooked out again and sang happy birthday and had ice cream cake!

On Monday, I cuddled with gammy and poppy a little more before we had to leave. My cousin Addison and I also had a photo shoot!!! She is a pro at photo shoots so she was putting her arm around me and holding me too...to show me what to do....sit nicely, look at the camera, and smile (maybe). :)

We had so much fun and I can't wait to go to Columbus again!!! I miss my Gammy, Poppy, Aunts, Uncle, and Cousin Addison SO SO SO much! :(

Hanging out in the boppy

Cousin Addison in her pretty outfit

Me and poppy

Gammy loves giving me kisses
Gammy, Poppy , and me

Photo shoot!







No comments: