Thursday, November 19, 2009

Colors!!!

Last week, da-da and I were playing with a toy that has all different color of balls. I picked up the yellow ball and said "lello." Da-da called out to ma-ma telling her that I know what color yellow is. Ma-ma thought maybe it was just a coincidence that I picked up the yellow ball and said yellow. Well, over the past week, I have been so interested in playing with these balls (which I hadn't given much attention over the prior couple of months). At first, I would pick up a ball and say a color. Sometimes I was right and sometimes I was wrong. Ma-ma would point out the correct color for me and then I would repeat it. I say all the colors of the rainbow really well; "red", "ng", "lello", "geen", "bue", "pple" and after a week of practicing....ma-ma says, it's no coincidence, I CAN point out my colors!!! I can't deny the fact that there is always room for improvement as I do mis-speak every once and a while.

No comments: