Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009!

We spent Thanksgiving this year with mommy's family in Dayton. We arrived at Gammy and Poppy's on Wednesday and Addie and I spent the evening well....running around the house, while holding on to a dog's leash, of course!!!





After we tired ourselves out and hit the sack, the grown-ups spent the evening relaxing and making smore's over the fire pit.

The next day, Thanksgiving Day, while Gammy and Poppy worked hard to prepare the Turkey, Grandpa Sacksteder came over to visit with me and Addie (oh, and our mommies and daddies).


Addison and I waited patiently for the Thanksgiving Day festivities to begin and passed the time by playing Ring Around the Rosie ("Bear" played too)!


I got the hang of the game pretty good minus the part where "we all fall down."

Gammy prepared a wonderful Thanksgiving meal which everyone enjoyed and we all had a wonderful day!!! We ended the day with a visit to great-grandma and grandpa's house to visit all of my "greats" and "2nd's, 3rd's" etc!
As usual, Addie and I were inseparable while we were together!!!!

Addison gave me a lot of really good hugs!
And she put her arm around me!
Another activity of the day....and the only reason I am mentioning this is because I am rather proud of my great hair and dimples too! Aunt Kristi decided to put my hair in bows and then followed up by instructing me to go show my mommy and daddy! :) Being the obedient self that I am, I did just that!!!


To baby boy Frazier, if you see your mommy coming towards you with bows and Addison is no where in site......RUN!!!!! ;)

No comments: