Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Party at My Gym!

I don't believe I have posted yet that I am now officially enrolled in Gym class!!! I go to My Gym (which I currently refer to as, "class") and typically go 3 times a week! I just started this month and I love it! So do mommy and daddy! It is going to be a wonderful winter activity for me. There's nothing better, really, than an having a hour to run around and play with all kinds of "gym" equipment for an hour on cold, snowy, winter days! I will post pictures of a one of my gym classes soon but in the meantime, here are a few pictures from the Halloween Party at the Gym which was a ton of fun!

The cutest wittle duck at the party...ME!

I LOVE puppets!!! At almost every gym class, we do something with puppets and it is one of my favorite activities! I especially love the fish and (of course) duck puppets!

They often set up the "circus" tent where we play with the puppets! I was happy to see they had it set up for the party too!
There was another duck at the party who liked the fish puppet too!
I rode on the flying swing!
Jumped on the trampoline (which I love)!


Crawled through the big, squishy ball!
Played with the bean bag toss!
Which I was excellent at!

Then I tried to hold all of the bean bags at once!

I went through the maze!

And down the slide and through the tunnel!

No comments: