Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Party With My Playgroup!

Friday, my playgroup gathered at one of the mommy's houses for a Halloween Party! We all arrived in our costumes, had a yummy pot-luck lunch, decorated cups with stickers for a pinata, and played!


There was a monkey, Michigan cheerleader (yikes!), a duck (that's me)......

Elmo (woohoo!!!)....

Super woman, and a princess (to name a few).

We ate a scrumptious lunch at a table just our size!
I played in a bouncy blow up thing!

That had a slide too!
I rode on a roller-coaster!
Wheeee!!!

I waited patiently, with my decorated cup in hand, for my turn at the pinata!
I played with my whistle that I got from the pinata!

And I ended the party by munching on a BIG sugar cookie (sans icing and sprinkles that the "bigger" kids got).


Thanks ma-ma for letting me enjoy a cookie!!! :)

No comments: