Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

My second Halloween was a great one! I won cutest costume again in the neighborhood (ma-ma, da-da, and the Smith's said so)! I made a great duck! I quacked a little here and there and said "treat" when it was time to go up to the door and say "trick or treat"! I reached my little hand into the candy bowls and grabbed a handful to drop into my pumpkin. I thought it was very fun though I had no idea what it was that I was reaching for and will not get to taste ANY of it! :) A few of our neighbors did have something special for me (ie. play-dough and goldfish) which was great! We were out for about a half hour and went to about 9 houses! Prior to trick-or-treat starting my Gramps, Nana, and Aunt Heather came to visit me and see me all dressed up!





















No comments: