Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Day at My Favorite Park!

This weekend, we also took advantage of one of the last semi-nice days of the year and headed to my favorite park, Preston's Hope, for awhile. I got all bundled up with a few layers of sweat shirts and my winter hat and stayed nice and toasty (except towards the end when the sun was starting to set and my hands were ffffrrrreeeezzziiinngggg). The cold hands didn't stop me though. I was having so much fun running around, playing with all of the things I like (probably for the last time this year), and playing in the sand that I didn't want to leave when mommy felt my hands and her and daddy said it was time to go. They had to carry me out of the park crying. :(

Nothing like playing in the sand with a winter hat on! :)

Digging for Dinosaur bones!
And building sand castles! Well, I actually just mostly watched another little boy build this and secretly waited for him to leave so....


I could do what I was tempted to do the whole time....SMASH IT!!!!

Then I visited with my Dinosaur friends!


And Mr. Alligator!

I tried to find a new hairstyle in the salon!

And I made some music!
Teeter-tottered!

Swung, while cracking up at da-da!!!

He is sooo funny!

Then I wanted to swing like the big boys do!


And then it was time to go home.

No comments: