Thursday, November 19, 2009

Looking Through My Picture Albums!

Mommy has been so diligent with pictures of me and tries to stay on top of filling up my picture albums timely. I think I have around 6 or 7 albums already and that's after only a short 18 months....yikes, that means I could have 72+ picture albums by the time I'm 18!!! Well, my picture albums currently sit on top of my bookshelf in my playroom and lately I go in there and instead of going straight to my ball pit, or kangaroo climber, or drum, etc....I head straight to my bookshelf and....instead of pulling out one of my books...I point to my albums and (seriously) BEG for those "books" (aka. picture albums)! I LOVE looking through them and seeing all of my family members and myself! Mommy use to point everyone out to me but now I tell mommy who everyone is!!! I have "nicknames" for most everyone as I generally prefer to only say either the first or latter half of people's names. For example, Gammy is "Nee" and Poppy is "Pop". I do pretty good with Gramps and Nana!!! I can now say Aunt Lori....okay it's really just "Ri" right now! I say "Addie" like it's my job!!!! I am working on Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin and Aunt Stacey and Aunt Heather. As well as, Aunt Beth, Uncle Matt, Shawn, and Brian. My cousin Taylor is "Tae" and Kayla is "Kay." I would say I am doing quite well for being 18 months and given the fact that, unfortunately, I don't get to see everyone as much as I would like to.

2 comments:

Mommy and her munchkins said...

You're so smart, Noah! Addie says "Of course he knows my name. I'm his favorite cousin!" Okay, she didn't really say that, but she would if she could! :) See you in a week, big guy!

Anonymous said...

"Ri" is cool Once he hangs around Addie more He'll get it down:)