Thursday, October 15, 2009

Weekend at Gammy and Poppy's!

Ma-ma, da-da, Bailey, and I (oh, and my 2nd cousin, Nata (Natalie)) headed down to Dayton for the weekend. Nata goes to college in Cleveland so she spent the night with us Thursday night and rode home with us Friday! She was my backseat companion who I was so excited to socialize with that I only slept for 45 minutes (out of the 3.5 hour drive)!!! YIKES! Mommy wouldn't let her make eye contact with me or talk to me for the first 30 minutes after I woke up though, hoping I would fall back asleep if no one paid attention to me. No such luck though. After an entertaining car ride, we arrived at Gammy and Poppy's and immediately found Bubba, the Bulldozer, and all of my other toys that Gammy has for me and Addison! We had a WONDERFUL weekend packed full of playtime with Addison, mommy's 10 year reunion, my great grandpa's 90th birthday, and lots of wonderful Texas cousins to visit with on top of all of my wonderful Ohio cousins! WHEWEE! It may take all of us a full week to recover from all of this excitement!


This is one of my favorite things to do....stack all of my trucks (or other toys) together (and then I usually sit right next to them or practically on them!
It was mommy's 10 year High School reunion weekend so I wore mommy's hat while she was getting ready to go to her old High School football game!


My cousin, Addison, arrived shortly after me and from the minute she arrived until the minute we left to go back to Cleveland we were inseparable (except when we were sleeping).


We sat next to each other....

we both sat on Poppy's lap while he read to us....
Addison looked on while Poppy tickled me....

We played pretend with the dishes at our new table.....
I intently watched Addison...
and giggled at everyone....
I pretended to eat off the plate.....and then licked it clean (thanks Bailey for teaching me this)!

Addison did the same..... (thanks Wrigley for teaching Addison this too)!

I ate from the bowl....

and drank from the cup......

and giggled some more....

and more! What is there not to smile about being at Gammy's and Poppy's with my ma-ma and da-da and Bailey and cousin Addison and Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin and Wrigley!?!?!

No comments: