Monday, October 5, 2009

Patterson's Fruit Farm!

Mommy, daddy, and I went to Patterson's Fruit Farm on Saturday! It was SO MUCH FUN!!!! There was so much to do and we all had a great time on a wonderful fall day!


First, we took a wagon ride to the "Funfest" part!

Funfest! (And beautiful trees)!
There was a hay area with tons of hay stacks, slides, tunnels, and tire swings!!
I was so exited to see horses and greeted them with a nice, loud, "NEIGHHHHH"! There were pony's too but I was a little too small to ride them.
There were tree houses, bridges, and....
really long slides too!
There was a corn maze (and a miniature one too...for the little one's, like me)!
There were miniature tractors which I loved!
And loved!
And loved!
And loved!!!
And there was a great big tractor!
Which I pretended to drive!
After a couple hours of play at the Funfest, we took another wagon ride....
and ma-ma took some precious pictures of me enjoying the ride...



until we came upon the pumpkins!
I checked them out, searching for the perfect one....
and then I found it!
The fun didn't stop there though. It was my lucky day because we just happened upon 2 lovely ducks!!!
And then.....APPLE PICKING!
It didn't take me long to find a delicious apple to taste. I checked this one out and it looked good so.....
I opened real wide.....
and took a big bite!
YUMMY!! It was delicious!

After mommy got the skin off, I went to town!! I pretty much ate this whole, huge apple!
It was so sweet, it brought out my dimples!
Ma-ma and da-da thank you for such a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: