Thursday, October 15, 2009

Playgroup Playdate at Patterson's Farm!

Last week our playgroup got together at Patterson's Fruit Farm! I was so excited to go back 3 days later!!! We did many of the same things just with a different group of people. It was much less crowded than it was on the previous Saturday so I was able to take my time and enjoy everything!

Like this HUGE tractor and more specifically HUGE wheel/tire!

Up, up, up, please!

Let's go!

Buckle up and hold on tight!
Playing in the hay and on the slides with my playgroup friends!
Did you know that going down the slide backwards is alot more fun!?!?
Wheeee!
I was able to ride the big kid cars since all of the big kids were in school!

Playing in the sand with Brady...
and the tractor, of course!



Caitlin and I played too!
A few of my playgroup friends and their moms (including me and ma-ma)!

We picked a couple more apples and posed for a picture with the pretty apple trees behind us!

No comments: