Monday, June 1, 2009

A trip to the pond to visit the ducks!

Mommy and I took advantage of one of the beautiful, sunny days we had last week and went to visit the ducks at the pond. I saw alot of baby ducklings following their mommy duck around! Many of the ducks were very vocal during our visit too. Mommy was having a hard time talking to me over their loud, "QUACK, QUACK, QUACKS!!!" A few of the ducks were even walking on the same sidewalk mommy and I were strolling on. They let us get pretty close to them before they took off in flight, up and over the fence, back into the pond! I was so interested in watching the ducks, mommy had a hard time getting me to look at the camera. She did get one picture of me looking at the camera, though before I got distracted by a loud, "QUACK" and quickly turned away!









No comments: