Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A play date at the park with our old neighbors and a visit to Daddy's work!!!

Yesterday was such a fun day! Mommy and I and our old neighbors Kim and Sarah have been trying to plan a park play date....we finally had a rain-free Tuesday that worked with all of our schedules yesterday! YAY!!! The park we went to was amazing!!! Before we left our mommies were already planning another date to go back!

Sarah and I played with the clock, on the slides, swings, rock-wall, teeter-totter, play houses, and so much more! In between playing, we fit in a quick lunch at the picnic tables.


Mommy, you know how you always say you wish time would stand still so I don't grow up too fast? Can I stop time for you if I hold the clocks hands..right here...really tight?!?!?

How does 2:42 sound?

Walking to the big green slide ALL BY MYSELF!

Sarah and I stopping for a quick picture on the wavy blue slide!

After the park, mommy and I stopped by daddy's office to give him a great big hug and kiss and to say hi to all of daddy's co-workers, especially my Gramps and my Aunt Heather!!!

Daddy and me in his office! Of course, the first thing I noticed (well, second thing...I did notice da-da first) was a ball!


Ending the day with an evening stroll on my bike!!!


No comments: