Monday, June 8, 2009

Topping off the weekend with a BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY too!

Since Sunday was another gorgeous day and we had spent the previous two days at the pool, we decided to stay home and hang out in our own backyard. We spent the majority of the day outside so mommy slathered me with sunscreen multiple times! It was a hot one so I played with my water table and learned, quickly, how I could cool myself off! I also practiced walking....by pushing anything I possibly could (ie. my wagon, fire truck, bike, lawn mower, grocery cart (that our neighbors gave me this weekend), by holding mommy or daddy's hand, and by taking some wobbly steps all by myself, falling, and getting right back up to walk some more!

This heat sure makes me thirsty!
Ahhh...water is so refreshing!

Hmmmm.....

This water looks pretty good too.....

I think I'll give it a try....

Now that's how you quench your thirst! And cool off at the same time!

Bailey was hot too so he tried to find some shade under the chair! He did also help himself to some water from my water table!

Walking with daddy!




And by myself!
Whoops..down I go!

Pushing my fire truck!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the swim trunks:)