Monday, June 29, 2009

On our way to Dayton....stretching our legs in Columbus!

Last Tuesday, mommy, Bailey, and I packed up the car and headed down for our "vacation" in Dayton! (Unfortunately, daddy couldn't join us because he had to work). Since Columbus is practically right in the middle of Cleveland and Dayton and since we have three very special people that we love soooo much that live there (and one special Bubba who we love too), we decided to make a little pit-stop.

I greeted my cousin with a sweet kiss on the cheek!


Then we held hands as we walked outside to play.



Since, I LOVE bubbles sooo much and it's one of my favorite words, Addison wanted to show me her bubbles.



She also wanted to take me for a ride on her little car....


Until I felt confident enough to do it myself.




We are so good at taking turns and sharing so after I was done, I took Addison for a ride.



Addison thought it would be fun to ride backwards too!


It was such a BEAUTIFUL day....and quite a SCORCHER too so we took a much needed water break with the help of our WONDERFUL Gammy!!!

Then it was time to say our good-bye's...just until Friday though until we would see each other again.
Mommy, Bailey, and I got back in the car for our second leg of the trip to our "vacation" in Dayton! Gammy hopped in her car right behind us. I took a snooze and the next thing I knew we were close to Gammy's house! Boy, was I excited to spend a couple of days in Dayton and to see what all mommy and gammy had planned for our visit!!!

No comments: