Monday, June 29, 2009

Our weekend in Columbus!

We had a wonderful weekend in Columbus with Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, Cousin Addison and Cousin Wrigley/Bubba. Friday evening we got in a couple of hours of play time and then hit the sack for a good nights sleep. Saturday morning we went to a beautiful park where Addison, Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin were getting some family pictures taken. The photographer got a few snaps of me and Addison too! I can't wait to see them!!! That afternoon our daddies golfed, Addison and I went for a wagon ride, we napped and then our mommies took us to The Club to meet up with our daddies and go for a swim. We had a great time swimming at the pool on such a nice summer day! I even showed Addison how I could blow bubbles!!!! That evening, Addison decided to decorate me (and herself) with smiley face stickers! Sunday morning we went to cheer Uncle Dustin on as he completed a triathlon, played a little bit, and then got on the road to head back home.




























No comments: