Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Vocabulary at 14 months (almost)

Ma-ma
Da-da
Ball (I say this word at least 100 times a day)!
Bubbles (This was officially my 4th word and boy did I impress my mommy and daddy by being able to say this word. I also say bubbles about 100 times a day too)!
Book
Boo (for peek-a-boo...I shortened it...to fit better into my busy life)! :)
Bae (for Bailey)
Hat (minus the "t". This is becoming another one of my favorite words. I take after my daddy and LOVE wearing my hats. Usually, if I am wearing my hat, that means we are going outside....Another reason it is quickly becoming one of my favorite words)!!!
Hot (minus the "t". I know that the oven is "ho", the stove is "ho", the microwave is "ho" and on the rare occasion mommy makes coffee at home, I know that is "ho" too)!
Down (minus the "n")
Stop (minus the "s" and the "p" needs some work)

Down and stop have become a common part of my vocabulary because I have to say these words to Bailey alot while I am eating. Bailey likes to beg at my highchair! Usually, I start throwing my food off my tray to Bailey when I am done but sometimes he gets impatient and stands on his tippie-paws to get a couple appawtizers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute Post. Can't wait to see him again.