Saturday, January 10, 2009

SNOWED IN!!!!!!!!

The snow started coming down yesterday afternoon and well......hasn't stopped!!! I am amazed at how much white stuff there is on the ground and at all of the big white things falling from the sky! I could just sit at this window all day and watch it! Mommy says we will be spending the day (and probably whole weekend) inside and that it is a good night for making chili (for mommy and daddy that is).

Oh my, what is happening out there, mommy? I've seen this white stuff before but never THIS much!

And look at all of that stuff coming down from the sky!

Is it ever going to stop?!??!

WOW!!! Are our trees still under that snow?

Mommy, where did the street go?!?!?

I need to get a closer look...
I'm too little to go out and play in it? It might come up to my eyes?!?!? YIKES! I think I will just look from here then!

No comments: