Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My 9 month stats!!!

Yesterday was my 9 month appointment with Dr. Sangree! Dr. Sangree hasn't seen me for two months so she really really really missed me and was really really really excited to see me. She said I looked great and loved all of my new rolls and especially my new BIG belly!!! Guess how much I weighed?!?!?! 19 lbs 5 ozs!!!! I've gained 3 lbs 5 ozs in TWO months and 5 lbs 5 ozs in THREE months!!! I am 27.5 inches long. This puts me in the 25th percentile for weight and height...and wouldn't you know my head size is also in the 25th percentile so I would say I am pretty equally proportioned! No shots this time which was a pleasant surprise! Mommy, daddy, and Dr. Sangree discussed when I would be getting my MMR and Chicken Pox shots which are both a little controversial right now. These two shots both contain live virus's and some people get a little nervous about putting these live virus's into such young, immature immune systems that little precious babies (like me!!) have...so mommy and daddy have their research to do over the next couple months. Dr. Sangree also said I have a "musical heart"...hmmmm....maybe because I love sooooo much when mommy sings to me (especially The ABC's and The Wheels on the Bus)! Mommy doesn't think she is a very good singer (and most people probably would agree) but I think mommy is the best singer in the whole entire world! Actually my "musical heart" is being caused by a perfectly normal, innocent, and fairly common heart murmur called a "Still's Murmur." No worries...my heart just sings a little louder than some other people's hearts sing! :) Lalalalala!!!

No comments: