Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Okay, so I am still updating from Christmas but there are just so many good pictures to sort through and share it is taking forever! My blog may be a little out of order but I wanted to share with you, especially the non-Clevelander's, what a real snowfall looks like! Then I got a little confused and posted about Christmas at Gammy and Poppy's before Christmas Eve. So here we are back to Christmas Eve...

Mommy, daddy, and I celebrated at Aunt Stacey and Uncle Brian's house with Cousin Taylor, Nana and Mike (Mike came up from Florida to spend the week with Nana!!!), Aunt Heather and Cousin Kayla. Aunt Stacey cooked a delicious meal and we opened up alot of presents!!!

Cousin Taylor greeted me with a nice, big hug!
And Nana couldn't wait to get her hands on two of her grand-babies!
More hugs from Taylor!
And more!
I love my cousin, Kayla!!!
Posing in my Christmas outfit!




Time to open presents!!!

These bows are soooo interesting!
Of course, I have to see what it tastes like!
Two bows!!! :)

Daddy helped me open all of my presents!
Yes!!! Buckeyes apparel!

Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas!!!

Awww, mommy and me!!

I love you soooo much, mommy!

I love you soooo much too, daddy!

No comments: