Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Hannukah!!!

Well, I am one lucky little boy because I get to learn about Hannukah and Christmas! I am a little young to understand the meaning of both of these holidays but each year as we celebrate them, I will learn more and more and grow to understand more and more. This year I learned that we light candles during Hannukah and they sure are pretty! And I learned that we open presents on Christmas (and Christmas Eve and a couple days before Christmas and the day after Christmas and even on New Year's Day...I guess that's what happens when there are alot of different family members in a lot of different places). I think the wrapping paper, bows, and packaging are so fun.....and once mommy and daddy take all of those away from me after I have drenched them with my drool....I think the toys and clothes are pretty cool too! :) Yes, mommy, I know you say there is more to Hannukah and Christmas than candles and presents and I can't wait until I can learn about the "more" things!

Gramps celebrating Hanukah with his three grandchildren!
Me and Evelyn!

Lighting the candles!



No comments: