Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas morning! What do you say, a man name Santa Claus came down our chimney?!?!?

I didn't get to meet the big guy in his red suit this year. Darnit! I heard he was at the mall....remember that place that use to be just 5 minutes away and is now 30?!? And since we only made it to the mall once this Christmas season....Santa Claus was somehow left off mommy's list of "mall to-do's." I think I might have been terrified of the big guy anyway this year. See, I am going through this stage (though I think I have been improving) where most everyone but mommy and daddy make me cry when I look at them. So sitting me on some strange man's lap wearing alot of red with a big white beard and a silly hat who says, "ho, ho, ho" definitely would have done me in! But even though I didn't sit on Santa's lap and tell him what I wanted for Christmas, he decided to drop in my house (through the chimney...thank goodness the fireplace wasn't on) and leave a few gifts under the tree. Daddy helped me open up my presents from Santa! He brought me a few Leap Frog toys (he must have known Leap is one of my best friends) and some clothes!!! Santa, if you are reading this...thank you, thank you, thank you! I love my presents if you can't tell from my facial expressions...especially the 4th picture down!











No comments: