Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas at Gammy and Poppy's

We finally made it down to my gammy and poppy's, Christmas afternoon!!! I couldn't wait to see my gams and poppy so I slept most of the car ride...mommy said that would make the time go faster! :) Shortly after we arrived, Aunt Kristi, Uncle Dustin, Cousin Addison, and Cousin Wiggles got there! We had a fun four days of lots of playing, lots of sitting around talking, and lots and lots and lots of eating!!!

Addison and I opened a couple of our presents and then we headed to Great Aunt Joyce and Great Uncle Ron's house (Poppy's family) to visit for a short bit. We got to see Amy who is going to be having a baby boy or girl any day now and she looked sooooo good! After we left Ron and Joyce's we headed over to great-grandma and grandpa Nevius's house. Now, I think I have explained the Nevius family before but let me tell you one more time....there are ALOT of them!!! My gammy is one of 9 which has helped great-grandma and grandpa to have lots and lots of grandchildren...about 34 (I think) and some of those 34 grandchildren have helped to give them hmmm...16 great-grandchildren (I think). I'm one of those 16!! So put all of those people in one house plus their husbands or wives or significant others and throw in a couple family friends....what do you get...the only house in the Dayton area who has the heat off, and the doors open in the middle of winter!

My great-grandma and me! I love my great-grandma so much and so does mommy!
My cousin, Will! He's 3 months younger than me but about just as big!
My cousin, Stephanie! She is a New-Yorker now! New York is very special to mommy and daddy for a very special reason..... :)
On Friday, Aunt Lori and Uncle Shawn and Aunt Beth and Uncle Matt came over for our family Christmas celebration (one day late). Gammy made some YUMMY chili, we opened more presents, and talked and some of us played cards. It was so nice to all be together!
Opening present after present after present...










Cuddling with Aunt Beth and Uncle Matt!
Thanks for the kisses Aunt Beth!


More bows!!!!!! :)
Bailey got a present (actually two) too thanks to Aunt Kristi and Uncle Dustin! He loves his presents!! THANK YOU!
Daddy loves telling me secrets! But then I tell mommy (don't tell daddy)! :)
Sometimes the secrets are soooo funny!
I wanted to show you how good I wave! I've already received a few calls to be a part of the Macy's Day Parade next year!

I was also full of silly faces at gammy and poppy's


Boy, did I have fun!!!

No comments: