Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas shopping at the mall!

Yes, I know I am a little behind. Bare with me, please, mommy, daddy, and I have been so busy with all of the holiday happenings that I haven't had time to blog!

Well, the weekend before Christmas we decided to venture out to the mall to finish up our Christmas shopping. Mommy had her list so we could be as effecient as possible and make it a quick in and out!!! That's just what we did! And yes, we were probably the only people taking pictures in the mall (and a car) but mommy wants to capture as many moments of me growing up as she can so she always has a camera on her!!! Just in 8 months, mommy has already filled up 2 picture albums and she doesn't even print all of the pictures she has takes.....so at this rate I will have 54 picture albums by the time I am 18!!! :)


Car ride to the mall (we use to live 5 minutes away now we are 30 minutes away)
This place is nuts!!!

Cheese!!!!






No comments: