Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Toledo Zoo!

For the second summer in a row, mommy, daddy and I drove to the Toledo Zoo to meet our friends (The Condon's) from Detroit! Kayla is only about 3 weeks younger than me and I really enjoyed seeing her again! Kayla has a new baby sister so we were able to meet her too! We had a great time walking around the zoo and spending approximately 3 hours with each other!

Kayla and I haven't missed a beat since seeing each other about a year ago!
We saw gorillas,
elephants,
hippos,
rhinos,
and giraffes. (Just to name a few).
I walked around the entire zoo and spent more than half of the time pulling my wagon around the zoo (with Kayla in it)!


We also saw polar bears (and one big pretend polar bear)!
We couldn't leave the zoo without riding the carousel!

No comments: