Monday, August 30, 2010

Block Party 2010!

We had our Block Party this Saturday and had the most gorgeous day for it! Not a cloud in the sky!!! Mommy says those are her favorite kinds of days! Some would say it was a bit warm but not mommy (even being 37 weeks pregnant). My mommy would take 90 every day of the year if it meant she didn't have to experience Winter so since she loves Summer soooo much and dislikes Winter sooo much more, she will never, ever complain about the heat (though she may secretly think it's too hot sometimes)!


The block party was a blast! There was a bounce house, the fire truck and ambulance came to visit, cornhole, tons of kids, lots of wonderful "special treats" including chips, cookies, AND a block party tradition, the "gutter sundae!" What more could I have wished for???



Anyone want to play me in cornhole?
Treat #1, a very delicious cookie!
Grace and I sitting on the back of the ambulance!
Yep, you are seeing straight. That's me driving the fire truck!!! How cool is that!?!?!
Taking Sam for a ride!
And then Grace!
Exploring the back of the fire truck!
Waiting in line at the gutter sundae!
Still waiting...patiently...to fill my cup up!
Enjoying my THREE different flavors of ice cream, topped with sprinkles, m&m's, and whip-cream!
No, mommy hasn't completely lost her mind...yet....she finds her biggest joy is watching me have the time of my life and boy did I ever eating this wonderful ice cream sundae!



No comments: