Monday, August 30, 2010

Bailey's and My Haircuts For Baby Sister's Arrival!

Mommy and I took Bailey to the groomer's earlier in the week so he would have a nice haircut when baby sister arrives. He had become pretty fluffy and with it being nearly 90 degrees most of the summer was probably pretty warm too! Bailey got a very good looking haircut and while we were waiting for him to be done mommy and I had a lot of fun visiting da-da at work and going to my favorite park, Preston's Hope. Mommy will think twice about bringing me along next time she has to take Bailey to the groomer's though....I didn't want to leave him there.....it took much convincing for mommy to get me back in the car sans Bailey.

A few days later I got my haircut so I look nice when baby sister arrives too! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting my haircut. I get to ride in a very cool car chair, eat snacks and watch movies while I get my haircut and then afterwards I get a sucker from the treasure chest!

Mommy says I go in looking like her baby and come out looking like a big boy and she just can't believe a few little cuts of hair can make such a transformation.

But, gosh, does she think I am HANDSOME!?!?! Enjoying my sucker!
She thinks Bailey is quite handsome himself too!

No comments: