Monday, August 23, 2010

Memphis Kiddie Park!

Last weekend mommy, daddy, Aunt Stacey, and Uncle Brian took Taylor and me to an amusement park made for little kids just our size!!!! There were approximately 12 rides for us to have a blast on. We started at the boat ride but after sitting in the boat with Taylor for a second or so, I wanted right off. I watched Taylor ride....then we walked on to the next ride...where I watched Taylor ride again. Next we stopped at the carousel and I hopped right on my horse (because daddy was able to stand right next to me). It just took 1 horse ride and I was all warmed up and ready to move on to bigger, better rides....like airplanes, bumpy cars, rockets, race cars, the boats, trains, and even a roller coaster called The Little Dipper!!! Mommy almost had a heart attack watching me on the roller coaster (aka whiplash city) but I loved it and even wanted to go on it again! It was a blast!!! Thanks cousin Taylor for going with me!!!


















No comments: