Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Saying Bye to Gammy and Addie!

Unfortunately, Sunday late-afternoon came and I had to say my good-bye's to Gammy and Addie. This is always a terribly sad event for me (and my mommy) (and Gammy and Addie too for that matter). We all miss each other horribly when we aren't together! :( Addie and I were giving Gammy some great, big hugs and super-sweet kisses. Though Addie was going with Gammy and would still get to be with her the rest of the evening, she wanted in on the hugs too!

We had a great visit and can't wait to all be together again, soon!


After, we watched Gammy and Addie pull out of the driveway, mommy, daddy and I went to go feed the ducks! Our house suddenly became very quite and I spent some time hanging out by the door waiting for Gammy and Addie to come back through it, so we all thought it would be a great distraction to leave the house and see the ducks (plus, this is the time of the year where they appreciate a few crumbs of bread the most, I'm sure)!

No comments: