Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Children's Museum with Gammy and Addie!

On Sunday, mommy, daddy and I took Gammy and Addie to the Cleveland Children's Museum! It was our first time there and mommy has been wanting to take me so we thought this was the perfect opportunity so we could show Addie a good time too! The museum is a hike for us to get too but it was definitely a fun and worthwhile place to visit! There were all kinds of fun things to play with; a farm, a grocery store, a big bus and fire truck, a train table, a hospital, a water area, and a HUGE sand "box" to name a few!

Addie and I were helping the chickens lay there eggs! Sounds kind of funny, but there was a hole underneath each chicken and you could drop the eggs down the hole into the nest!
Here I am up in the barn!
Pushing around the wheel-barrow!
Driving the truck!

Addie was driving the fire truck!
Here I am driving the RTA bus! That's the biggest steering wheel I have ever seen!
Doing a little grocery shopping. Look how good I am picking out the vegetables!
Addie is ringing me out!
Until I decided to take over!
Getting our hearts checked by Gammy at the hospital!
Playing at the water table!

Playing in the sand!


I'm sure to have sand EVERYWHERE!
Pretending that I'm ATVing! Mommy says this is the closest I will ever come to ATVing if she could have her way!


No comments: