Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Playing in the Snow with Gammy and Addie!

We had a great weather weekend (relatively speaking, that is) when Gammy and Addie came to visit. The temps were in the mid to high 40's and we even saw a little of our good friend, Mr. Sun!!! Saturday, after we got home from my haircut, Addie and I got our snowsuits on and Gammy, Mommy and Daddy bundled up too and we headed outside to play! The snow was still pretty deep from our most recent snowfalls (actually, from the snow that has accumulated and failed to completely disappear since Dec)! We had a blast outside, walking in the snow, falling in the snow, picking up the snow, throwing snowballs at Gammy, and eating the snow!

Addie and I thought it was so funny walking in the snow and practically sinking in to our knees!!!!
I, actually, found it to be hilarious!
And falling in it....well, that was even funnier!
Giving mommy a look, as I'm still not quite sure where this stuff comes from and what it's purpose is exactly!
Everything was very funny to me...must have been all the sugar from the sucker I had earlier! :) This particular instance, I thought is was hilarious to try to shake my mitten off!
And Gammy, well she always makes me laugh and smile especially after Addie and I threw snowballs at her!
Gammy helped Addie make a huge snowball!
And then Gammy helped me make one!
Which I held very gingerly!
And then decided to eat!
Doesn't this face say it all?!?!? DELICIOUS!!!
Addie and I showing off our snowballs!

No comments: