Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My First Haircut!

I had my first haircut on February 20th after 22 months in the making!!! :) It was a VERY special occasion....SOOOOO special that my Gammy and my cousin, Addie, came all the way up from Dayton and Columbus for it! After weeks of talking about getting a haircut, mommy and daddy finally got the strength to take me, their "baby" to get my first haircut! When we arrived, I was immediately drawn towards the blue race car chair and selected this as my "chair" which I would be receiving my haircut in. Not only did I get my first haircut but I also had the pleasure of enjoying my first sucker!!! Mommy thought this would be a great way to keep me occupied and happy and well, she was right! It worked like a charm! Though you will notice in the pictures below that I stopped sucking on it the second the hairdresser started to cut my hair and immediately put it back in my mouth the second she was done! I was absolutely perfect while getting my haircut! I sat very still, didn't make a peep and even kept my head down when asked too so she could cut the back!

A few before pictures:


And the taste of my very first sucker (cotton candy flavor)!
The first snip,
2nd, 3rd and so on...

(a few little pieces of hair tickled my eyes and nose)!


The finished product! And I still have my curls!!!
And the sucker goes back in!





No comments: