Monday, February 1, 2010

My Boo-Boo On My Chin

I got a pretty good boo-boo on my chin the other day and it was even bad enough that mommy put a band-aid on it. This is my first boo-boo related band-aid (all other's have been from vaccines)! My boo-boo hurt pretty bad. I was running towards mommy with a book for her to read me and fell and either scraped my chin on the book or on the zipper from my sweatshirt. We aren't quite sure which one inflicted the injury but my boo-boo closely resembles a cement scrape and since we don't have cement in our house...we are baffled! Once mommy kissed it and put a band-aid on it and told me that it was okay now, I felt much better. Ever since, the first thing I say when mommy comes in my room to get me in the mornings, is "boo-boo okay," "band-aid."


No comments: