Monday, August 17, 2009

Wednesday - My Favorite Park (with Gammy!)

Wednesday was another beautiful day and slightly cooler so we decided to show Gammy my favorite park!

I should note that it only took being with Gammy for approximately 20 hours when she changed from being my "Gammy" to my "Na-na"! Since I can't say Gammy yet, I made up my own interpretation which is "Na-na"! Every time Gammy left the room or I didn't see her, I would walk around calling her by saying, "Naaaaaaa-naaaaaaa"! This, along with my wonderful hugs and sweet kisses practically melted Gammy's heart over the past week!

Okay, back to the park! I was so excited when we arrived at the park and instantly took Gammy's hand to show her around!

I showed Gammy the swings!

The fire truck!
The train!

The slide!


The bubbles!


The music making chimes!

The little play houses! This one was Poppy's Gym!

Another kind of slide!

The "ball wall"!

The color wheel in the school house!

The teeter-totter!

And would you believe this, on that day at the park there was all kinds of construction work taking place on the other side of the fence!!! Fascinating!!!






Gammy and I also played in the sand!

I found a shovel just about as big as me!

Gammy brushed the sand off my hands when I didn't want it on them any longer!

I found another shovel....a little more my size!

Just enjoying this summer day, playing in the sand, hanging out with my mommy and Gammy! How perfect!

We ended the park with a nice, refreshing drink from the water fountain!


That evening we played outside with our neighbor, Grace! I love Grace so much and always want to hold her hand and give her hugs! That evening, I wanted to sit on her lap! :)



No comments: