Monday, August 17, 2009

Tuesday - Pool and Daddy's Softball game (with Gammy)!

Tuesday, I showed Gammy our swimming pool! It was a hot, hot, hot day so it was a perfect day for a swim! I showed Gammy how I splashed in the water and kicked in the water. I went down the whale slide (and so did Gammy)! :) I showed Gammy my friend, the elephant, who squirts water from his nose and played on the water playground which squirts water EVERYWHERE with Gammy! We had such a great time at the pool!!! Unfortunately, we don't have any pictures from the swimming pool since our pool doesn't allow cameras (sad that this is what the world has come to).

That evening we went to daddy's softball game. Daddy has been playing all summer but mommy and I hadn't gotten the chance to go cheer daddy on. We decided it was the perfect opportunity to go when Gammy was in town! Daddy's team won!!! YAY!!!


My da-da!

Who gives such good kisses!

I brought my favorite truck!

And drove it all around...through the grass!

Through the mulch!

Next to the fence!

And every now and then stopped playing with my truck to cheer for my daddy!

There's my da-da! Hit it out of the park, da-da!

Mommy, this is so much fun!
Go da-da!
YAY!!!

My ma-ma and da-da!

No comments: